Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Druid Mittens

I participated in Ravelry's Ravelympics. The point of Ravelympics was to choose something to knit that would challenge the knitter. With that in mind, I decided on these mittens...for me! These are truly my most favorite knit. The detail in these mittens are so amazing! I was actually a little nervous knitting them - I just wasn't sure I could do the pattern justice (that still up to one's own interpretation). Someone once said to me (after showing her something I had knit), "Oh, Amy, you are so prolific!" Hmph! :-) Anyway, my response was, "It's not original, I did use a pattern." So as amazing as I think that these mittens turned out, I am exponentially more amazed that one could design such a pattern. So, without further ado, I proudly present my Ravelympics entry, Druid Mittens (Green Autumn) by Jared Flood (brooklyntweed).

1 comment:

Mish said...

WOW!!!! I think I need to look into this pattern. They look GREAT! Well done!