Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just because...

Just because I have nothing else to post about - I will show off a lovely picture of little Emily in the hat I knit. I decided to knit her brother, Josh, a hat also (twins - must match). The pattern for Emily's hat is Butterfly Hat. I had a hard time finding a pattern for Josh's hat and finally decided on the Nottingham Hat. Josh's hat, however, still needs to be knit since (so no pictures to post yet).


I ended up giving the bunny I knit to someone I used to work with. She loved it.


I'm still plugging away on the Anisette shawl. I'm almost 70% done - just finished my 13th pattern repeat. On Saturday, Lynn and I went down to the LambShoppe in Denver for their monthly Pajama Jam. We bought yarn for the Aurora Bag. I've already finished one side! The bag will only be for knitting when I can't concentrate on the Anisette shawl as I would like to have it done by the end of July.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That bunny is fantastic, and I'm not sure which is cuter the hat or the recipient.