Sunday, June 14, 2009

Estes Park Wool Market

This is the weekend of the annual Estes Park Wool Market. I went up on Saturday with some women from two of my knitting groups. This was the first year I've been able to attend. In previous years the event was always on Father's Day weekend and I could never get away but this year it was held a week earlier. It was amazing! I had so much fun. It wasn't fun just because of all the yarn, fiber, and animals, but because I really enjoyed being able to experience this with fellow knitters. That's what really made it for me! Here's a couple of pics from the day. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the Paco-Vicunas which was my favorite animal.

All of us with our loot!

This is a Wensleydale sheep. Isn't it pretty!

1 comment:

Becky said...

That's a great pic of us all, mind sending me a copy?