Wednesday, April 7, 2010

::sigh::

It snowed again last night and this morning.  Nothing major...just a dusting...but enough to make the start of our day very unwelcoming.  Hopefully that will be it for spring snow.  ::sigh::

I wanted to post a pic of the boys from Easter morning.  We went to Build a Bear for the first time over the weekend.  It was quite a treat for all of us.  Fun to see the boys choosing their pets and then the accessories.  Seamus went with a floral covered bunny and named her Blossom.  Ronan went with an owl and name him Moon Flash.  Quite original...I'm actually very proud of the name Ronan chose because it means he knows that owls are nocturnal and often times seen as a silhouette against the moon.  He is my deep one.  The kicker!  The outfits/costumes.  Seamus - for his Blossom...Obi-Wan-Kenobi.  Ronan - Darth Vader for his owl.  :-)  Very cute!
IMG_4510

I can (almost) finally breath a sigh of relief.  ::sigh::  Malabrigo March is now over and I think I churned out more FOs in one month, ever!  I have yet to post my 10th but I'm hoping I can get that done this week.  And my 10th FO will also mark my seventh (!) sweater of the year.  I know!  I'm really excited about that.  I'm having a hard time storing all these sweaters (yet another reminder that I need to go through my closets and purge).  I have one more deadline and then I can dive in to my Apres Surf Hoodie that I'm working on with the Boulder Knitting Collective KAL.

No comments: