Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Not for lack of...

Though I haven't blogged in a bit, it's not for lack of knitting.  I've actually been pretty busy...most recently with test knitting...and sock knitting.  In this post I'll show off the socks that I test knit for Cookie A's upcoming book, Knit.Sock.Love.  The patterns I test knit had all been previously released but she wanted all the patterns test knit in the new book format.  Here they are in order of completion.
IMG_5192a
Ravelry: Monkey
Pattern: Monkey by Cookie A
Color: Arbol - 858

IMG_5340
Ravelry - Hedera
Pattern: Hedera by Cookie A
Yarn: Sunshine Yarns - Classic Sock Yarn
Color: Split Pea

Lissajous collage
So these...are not done.  I've only completed one sock so far.
Pattern: Lissajous Socks by Cookie A
Color: Cloud Grey - 21

The Monkey and Hedera patterns were surprisingly easy and fast!  I loved knitting those patterns.  The Lissajous Stockings turned out beautiful...but they were hard.  Hard on my hands and hard to knit.  The heel flap has cable crosses on the right and wrong sides...not an easy feat for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are all GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!