Saturday, March 27, 2010

Malabrigo March: FO #7

Malabrigo March coming to an end.  I'm winding down on my projects for this event.
 
This is my next to last FO for Mal March (hopefully).   War of the Roses shawl by Debbie O'Neill was knit with Malabrigo Sock in the Archangel colorway (one of my favorite!).  This dye lot had very little variegation which I was a little disappointed with but worked out well for the shawl.  This shawl is so light and airy...perfect for spring and summer - if it ever gets here.  But I think my favorite thing about this shawl is the flower design!  It's truly amazing how designers can come up with these kind of things. 
IMG_4444a
IMG_4445a

I'm still plugging away at my Shalom.  The Terron colorway pooled really bad so I decided to rip out the sleeves and make the sweater short sleeved.  I would have liked to have knit a pair of socks for Mal March but I guess that will have to wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG -- that is GORGEOUS. just gorgeous!!!

Amy said...

Thanks, Leslie! I now have even more of an appreciation for my Shetland Triangle from you! :-) Shawls are definitely not easy for me!